What’s included and who is it for?
- Our SUP courses are specifically designed for participants at varying levels of experience. We cover water safety awareness in detail and courses provide the relevant knowledge and experience for participants to start paddling themselves but we would also recommend never paddling alone – always have someone on the water with you or on the beach.
Duration, Cost & What We Supply
- Courses will be delivered over 4 x 3 hr specific scheduled sessions or 6 x 2 hr flexible sessions
- 250 pp
- All equipment supplied but we recommend if you have your own wetsuit to bring it along.
- Board and equipment handling and care
- Ocean safety awareness
- How to interpret wind, sea conditions and tidal apps
- How to complete a Risk Assessment pre and during the paddling session
- Basic paddling techniques
- Intermediate paddling techniques
Full course content available on request
- Risk assessing environmental and sea conditions pre and during paddling
- Awareness and understanding of risks of the ocean
- Understanding of control measure to reduce risk level
- Correct understanding, use and care of equipment
- Basic and intermediate paddling techniques developed
- Gain confidence and knowledge to paddle safely
- Lesson plan to improve and advance
- SUP Ready